- A Large Crisis is Imminent
- A marble: floating in the middle of nothing
- Duplicity in the Duplex?
- Recognizing the Mother of Global Warming
- Why do we have time zones: time for change?
- Climate Change Elevator Pitch: Eric Rignot
- May the Fourth be with you
- Will the plastics industry be the next target of the merchants of doubt?
- Why Some Blogging Goals Are Bad
- How Wolves Change Rivers
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: stats
Originally posted on Wading in Wisdom:
Goals are supposed to be this thing that lead us down a productive path. But, sadly this isn’t always the case. In fact, sometimes it would be better if we just didn’t make them…
TL;DR ~~ Using the floaty ‘Follow’ button in WordPress only makes posts visible in the WordPress Reader. If you want to ‘follow’ someone and be notified by email when they post, you need to ‘follow by email’, which is different. … Continue reading
This short wibblette is intended for newcomers to Wordpress; I hope to be able to show you how to set up Gravatar to help you build traffic to your site. Continue reading
On Tuesday, I opined upon a busy venue. Now in blog stats I find a spike and then when you look at the shape: it’s either a ringer or — I have been given the finger.