- Bite size climate science: the persuaders
- Turbo-boost your site by optimising images
- Please sign this petition!
- Being in the moment: in search of wu wei
- Swimmers is now open!
- Wibble (an explanation)
- A Large Crisis is Imminent
- A marble: floating in the middle of nothing
- Duplicity in the Duplex?
- Recognizing the Mother of Global Warming
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: risk
Further musings on the absurd antics of the dominant extant species on the only life-bearing planet known to said species. Continue reading
As a phlyarologist, I understand that words matter. It’s often not what you say that counts, what’s far more important is how you say it (as a very good friend of mine is so fond of pointing out). Choosing one’s … Continue reading
Following on from Dr Bartlett’s seminal documentary, here’s another video report that should be mandatory viewing. Hell, this should be being shown on every TV channel every hour on the hour, so that even terminal couch potatoes get the message. … Continue reading