- A Large Crisis is Imminent
- A marble: floating in the middle of nothing
- Duplicity in the Duplex?
- Recognizing the Mother of Global Warming
- Why do we have time zones: time for change?
- Climate Change Elevator Pitch: Eric Rignot
- May the Fourth be with you
- Will the plastics industry be the next target of the merchants of doubt?
- Why Some Blogging Goals Are Bad
- How Wolves Change Rivers
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: moon
For two hundred thousand years, humanity trundled along. And then the industrial revolution happened — and things took off… I recall, as a young boy, watching the Apollo 11 Moon landing. I remember looking forward to the day when I … Continue reading
This short wibblette is especially for Sue of Dreamwalker’s Sanctuary, who wondered recently “What is on the dark side of the Moon?”. “There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it’s all dark.” — Pink Floyd, … Continue reading
This is the last (currently) of some articles I intended as a connected series. If you have the time, you may appreciate visiting the others first (assuming you haven’t already): We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself … Continue reading
‘Overview’ is a short film that explores the phenomenon of ‘the Overview Effect’ through interviews with five astronauts who have experienced it, and features insights from commentators and thinkers on the wider implications and importance of this understanding for society, … Continue reading