- How Wolves Change Rivers
- Lunar Lander
- Understanding the exponential function
- Yeah, I got Issues about Climate Change.. Turns out a Lot of People do..
- How to increase your blog following
- Seeing three dimensions in two dimensions
- Climbing the Ladder of Awareness
- The main character in ‘The Wooden Groat’
- The litany against FB
- Data Driven: Colbert on Cambridge Analytica
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy Tributes
Tag Archives: Monty Python
Monty Python’s Life of Brian scene 9: Brian Learns to Conjugate. I love the way Brian narrowly avoids heading off to an earlier crucifixion than the plot calls for because he initially gives what turns out to be the right … Continue reading
Just remember that you’re standing on a planet that’s evolving and revolving at 900 miles an hour; That’s orbiting at 19 miles a second, so it’s reckoned, A sun that is the source of all our power. The sun, and … Continue reading
Consider the lily, in the field. Consider the birds. Have they got jobs? The point is: they do alright, don’t they? and you’re much more important than they are.* So, what are you worrying about? * I’m not.