- A marble: floating in the middle of nothing
- Duplicity in the Duplex?
- Recognizing the Mother of Global Warming
- Why do we have time zones: time for change?
- Climate Change Elevator Pitch: Eric Rignot
- May the Fourth be with you
- Will the plastics industry be the next target of the merchants of doubt?
- Why Some Blogging Goals Are Bad
- How Wolves Change Rivers
- Lunar Lander
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: facebook
Hat tip to Dreamwalker’s Sanctuary for pointing me at this video: Here are some words I wrote a few years ago (ok, so most of them belong to Frank Herbert, they’re taken from his fabulous Dune saga)… I must not … Continue reading
Originally posted on Climate Denial Crock of the Week:
Finally, someone goes on air to highlight the dissonance between the mouthings and the motives of the advertising industry. Oh, and some other stuff, about Facebook… Climate Denial Crock of the Week View original post