- A Large Crisis is Imminent
- A marble: floating in the middle of nothing
- Duplicity in the Duplex?
- Recognizing the Mother of Global Warming
- Why do we have time zones: time for change?
- Climate Change Elevator Pitch: Eric Rignot
- May the Fourth be with you
- Will the plastics industry be the next target of the merchants of doubt?
- Why Some Blogging Goals Are Bad
- How Wolves Change Rivers
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Arithmetic
Professor Albert Bartlett famously said: The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function. One of the reasons that this is a ‘shortcoming’ is simply that the term ‘exponential function‘ is obscure to many. … Continue reading