- A marble: floating in the middle of nothing
- Duplicity in the Duplex?
- Recognizing the Mother of Global Warming
- Why do we have time zones: time for change?
- Climate Change Elevator Pitch: Eric Rignot
- May the Fourth be with you
- Will the plastics industry be the next target of the merchants of doubt?
- Why Some Blogging Goals Are Bad
- How Wolves Change Rivers
- Lunar Lander
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Category Archives: crowdsourcing
The Cube Project designs and builds low-energy microhomes in partnership with Bolton Buildings. So far, they have developed three models: QB1, QB2 and QB3. From their website: QB3 is a development of an idea that we first explored in a building … Continue reading
I don’t normally do ‘awards’. But this one is different: Ang4him of My Journey to Imperfection has publicly acknowledged me for trying to help others; it would be churlish to refuse. Thank you, Ang4him. Also, it gives me an excuse … Continue reading
I’ve been trying to figure out how to reach folks — mainly newcomers to Wordpress — who don’t have their Gravatars set up Continue reading
The Dark Snow Project 2016 Field Campaign Needs You! Continue reading
Yes, it makes no sense. If everything we know and love will come crashing down around us, what’s the point? Nevertheless, it has to be… 3,252 backers $254,717 pledged of $420,000 goal 3 days to go JourneyQuest 3: go back … Continue reading
‘Earth hug day‘: 12 December 2014. who has supported you all your life without asking for anything in return? fresh air, clear water, food, stability and unconditional love… the earth provides. the earth cares. the earth loves! it’s about time … Continue reading
Humanity’s demands on our planet’s resources now exceeds nature’s ability to regenerate by a massive 50%. This means that we would need one and a half planet Earths to support humanity’s current ecological footprint. And — largely due to ignorance … Continue reading
My silence here of late is largely due to the distressing feeling that not only is humanity heading, in lockstep, in entirely the wrong direction; we’re changing pace from a jog to a trot, chivvied along by blinkered politicos whose … Continue reading
You may want to click on the image below for a better view. I sincerely hope you do, rather than linger here. If you haven’t yet followed the link to add your voice to object to the rug being pulled … Continue reading