- A Large Crisis is Imminent
- A marble: floating in the middle of nothing
- Duplicity in the Duplex?
- Recognizing the Mother of Global Warming
- Why do we have time zones: time for change?
- Climate Change Elevator Pitch: Eric Rignot
- May the Fourth be with you
- Will the plastics industry be the next target of the merchants of doubt?
- Why Some Blogging Goals Are Bad
- How Wolves Change Rivers
- ... wait, what? balance Biodiversity Business Capitalism Climate Communication Computers and Internet consciousness Core thought crowdsourcing Culture Drama Economics Education Energy Environment Fantasy GCD: Global climate disruption Health History Just for laughs Ludditis memetics News and politics People Phlyarology Poetry Science Strategy
- My Tweets
Category Archives: Business
Bhavik Naik over at Bhavik’s Blurs introduced me to ‘Google Duplex‘ the other day, in a post entitled ‘Is Google taking it too far?‘ Here’s a four minute video demonstration of Google Duplex in action: Pretty impressive, no? As well … Continue reading
A riddle for you: What has three words, eight letters and one meaning? My blog following now stands at 381. This number is special to me because it says 3-8-1, and to me that says “I love you”. I do … Continue reading
Originally posted on Climate Denial Crock of the Week:
Finally, someone goes on air to highlight the dissonance between the mouthings and the motives of the advertising industry. Oh, and some other stuff, about Facebook… Climate Denial Crock of the Week View original post
The guys from Positive Money went to ask young people a few questions about money. The first questions they asked were no-brainers. “Duh, everyone knows that.” But then they asked: Do you know where money comes from? Our money system … Continue reading
Originally posted on MODERN TIMES IN MUDSHIRES:
Money creation should only be used in the public interest ? The same banks that caused the financial crisis currently have the power to create 97% of the UK’s money. They’ve used this…
Who controls the money supply? This is a fascinating subject. Incredibly, while people believe that they understand how money works, the vast majority don’t appreciate the reality. The documentary ‘97% Owned‘ (below) highlights the fact that if we continue as … Continue reading
Dear Paul, A few days ago, you asked: Wherein lays the truth? I believe that the crux of the matter lies in one of the quotations you offer: “… we are in a generational struggle to defend the principles of … Continue reading